Monday, November 10, 2008
I’ve been tagged by Mothersvea and apparently this is how it works: You have to link to the person who tagged you (thank you Mothersvea!), You have to write 7 things about yourself (both strange and normal things), You have to tag 7 people (but I only have 4) and link to them at the end of the post and you have to leave a comment on their blog....easy enough right? :)
So these are my 7 things:
1. When I watch a movie that I'm really into, I type the dialogue on an invisible keyboard (like air guitar but the arm rest to the couch plays the role of the keyboard) and I don't even realize I'm doing it, unless it's pointed out to me.
2. Once I'm deep in sleep, it's almost impossible to wake me up...yet if you ask me a question I'll answer you, but I'm still asleep. I'll engage in a convoluted conversation that I won't remember.
3. I can reach into boiling water or sizzling oil with my finger tips and pull out food without burning myself. One of my many impressive talents...developed from years of stealing spaghetti and fries :)
4. The smell of skunk is supposed to be repulsive, but to me it's pleasant. Is it just me? It reminds me of when we'd drive up the winding streets of Pasadena to visit my aunt and cousins on summer evenings when I was a little girl...I remember sticking my head out the car window and breathing it in the trees (this was before seat belt laws).
5. My favorite thing to eat is grapes. In the film 'Pans Labyrinth', Ofelia wakes the sleeping monster because she can't resist a luscious grape--I probably would've done the same...
6. I have a superstitious obsessive compulsive thing when it comes to the car radio...the numbers on the volume of the digital tuner must be set to one of the following numbers: 3, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 20, 23, 27, 32, 37 or else I feel uneasy.
7. Twice I've won something on the radio. The first time in 1993, it was the Hollywood premiere of 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and tickets to an Oingo Boingo concert. The second time was a Christmas tree, about 7 years ago...but they never sent me the tree!
I’d love to learn more about you all!